Protect your most important asset… the people behind the wheel. Whether looking to protect a single Independent Contractor or hundreds, we focus on helping drivers get well and return to work as quickly as possible.
Options to suit all types of truckers
- Trucking Occupational Accident coverage includes medical, disability, death and dismemberment benefits for accidents that occur on the job.
- Flexible policies offer you a wide range of limits
- Available for accounts of all sizes
- Generous disability coverages that help drivers save on out-of-pocket costs
- Passenger Accident and Non-Occupational coverages on select plans
- Bundle with other coverages
- Customize coverages with a variety of options available to provide even more protection: occupational disease, hernia, occupational cumulative trauma, emergency evacuation and more.
If you run a trucking company, this coverage can be beneficial for several reasons:
- You will be able to offer benefits to your owner-operators for injuries they suffer on the job while under contract to you.
- You will have protection in the occasional case when, after an accident, an owner-operator tries to make a workers compensation claim against you if there are no other benefits available.
- Owner-operators will be more likely to contract with you if this benefit is available.
- You will reduce the likelihood of having a lawsuit filed against you if owner-operators are able to get compensation for illnesses and injuries.